Wednesday 15 January 2014

How to extrude slots on a cylindrical surface? SolidWorks Tutorials - your questions & our answers!

Everyone, thanks for your patience during our migriation! A customer was having some problems extruding slots on a cylindrical rod; here's a video showing what to do. I'll post an html or pdf file in a couple days.

Here's the question: "I'm trying to project several slots on a round rod. I cannot figure out how to do it.  I've set up two planes. I drew 2 arcs, in separate sketches, then converted to 3D sketches. But I still can't extrude. Help!"  Yes, I can help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVSlD9Iifr0&list=PLx-VY2mDlK2EHvtjEtTc64lT7FpqnkN3a&index=1

Save 25% at our site - enter "january" at checkout at www.video-tutorials.net.
Thanks! Rosanna D

No comments:

Post a Comment