Wednesday 17 December 2014

Another SEO crapout - this time Ranksharks.

Another SEO flop to report, this time from Ranksharks. My kingdom for an SEO company that can actually improve your organic traffic.

At least the staff who wrote the 4 posts per week were fluent in English, so this is an improvement over my previous SEO experience. But, they often promoted the wrong products, and I had to notify them to let them know they were posting about the wrong courses.

There was no transparent reporting, and I had to ask repeatedly for monthly reports that showed where I started and where they’d brought me, and in 5 months, only got a report once.

I had very specific questions about the SEO history of my site, video-tutorials.net, which they promised to answer before I signed the contract, but afterward I could not get anyone to provide me the answers needed. For example, prior to Google’s “Panda” update in May 2013, I had organic search engine ranking for 200+ keywords; then this suddenly dropped off and I haven’t been able to figure out why. I don’t know if they just couldn’t figure it out despite having promised me to take care of this very important problem, or they just didn’t give a damn, since I purchased their entry level package.

RankSharks promises major organic search engine ranking improvements due to the fact they post links to your website via your google account. Unfortunately I’m unhappy to report that this doesn’t work to increase your traffic. Over their 5 months of work for me, I had absolutely no meaningful increase in organic traffic or sales.

I think I’ve given up on SEO companies!

Kind regards,
Rosanna from VTN

No comments:

Post a Comment