Wednesday 21 January 2015

180fusion - another SEO company bites the dust

Reporting on another SEO Bomb - 180fusion

http://www.video-tutorials.net/vtnet/another-lame-seo-company-180fusion/

Unfortunately I don't have a single success story to share about any of the SEO companies I've worked with. I must say however, that the Indian companies I've worked with have much more well educated and well mannered staff but they were still unable to deliver results, even when I was spending several hundred dollars, gasp--a lot for a small business--per month. The American companies are full of rude un-technical con men, including 180fusion.  Follow the link for a recap of my latest SEO flop...this time the company of honor is 180fusion.
Thanks! Rosanna D, VTN

Jerks! Boo.

1 comment:

  1. The American companies are full of rude un-technical con men, including 180fusion. Long Beach SEO services

    ReplyDelete